10/09/2017

My Birthday

Hello Everyone 😊
It's my birthday today and I've had a good day.
Started it off waking up at 7.30am, opened my cards and presents off my mum 😊
 Hunkydory Magazine with 2 free gifts

 Wink of Stella clear glitter pens

Funko pops

Then when my sister woke up and I opened her presents 😊
 Hunkydory adorable scoreboard 

 Print in frame

 Hunkydory acetate, notebook and a book about autism.

Funko pop


After opening presents and cards, I wanted cake for breakfast 😂

 Victoria sponge

Then me and my sister got ready to go out for dinner with my dad, his wife and my half sister. We went to the same place we always go, it is a favourite. If you know the Wirral, then I would recommend Dibbinsdale ðŸ˜Š
 Ceaser salad, carbonara and risotto balls

 Coppa Mango - Mango sorbet with biscuit middle and raspberry coolie base

This is what I got off them:
SD card and £30 Next gift card

Tripod (its rather large) 

I've had a good day, slept for most of the afternoon, too much food 😂

But it's been a good birthday and I can't wait to spend my money. 

Thank you for everyone who sent me birthday wishes, means a lot. 

Speak Soon, 

Love, Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment