15/08/2013

15/08/2013 =]

Hello Everyone =]

Just wanted to tell you that i received one of my packages today, which i was really excited about.


I bought these nail art pens from ebay for £9.99. There all nice and lovely quality and i will be swatching them tomorrow for you all =]

As I've done before I'm going to show you the pictures I've taken from the past week or so =]

 I found this on a bathroom door in a place that i went to today and thought it was rather funny.

 This is how Sheldon sleeps when he's hot.

 My lovely certificate to prove I'm a qualified nail technician.



 I received these 3 free gifts with a magazine.

And Sheldon again, washing his paw after putting it under the tap.

Not much has really happened this past week, unfortunately I'm not with my fiancé any more but I'm not going to go into details, because its too personal for me to talk about.

So, i will update you tomorrow on my nail art pens.

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment