We are nearing the end of the year and what best way to end it than with a tag =]
- What did you do this year that you've never done before? I started buying card making items.
- Did you keep to your new years resolutions? Yes, I quit smoking in March.
- Did anyone close to you give birth? Nope.
- Did anyone close to you die? Nope, but a lot of celebrities did.
- Did you go on holiday? Yes but only in the UK.
- What would you like to have in 2016 that you lacked in 2015? Start my own business.
- What dates from 2015 will remain etched in your memory? I can't remember haha.
- Did you suffer illness or injury this year? I got a cold on Christmas day.
- What was the best thing you bought? My funko pops.
- What did you get really really excited about? Making Christmas cards.
- What song will always remind you of 2015? Taylor Swift - Bad Blood.
- What do you wish you did more of? Go out.
- What do you wish you did less of? Moaned.
- What was your favourite tv program? It will have to be Reign.
- What was the best book you read? I didn't read any.
- What was your greatest musical discovery? I don't know to be honest.
- What did you want and get? A desk.
- What did you want and not get? A die cutting machine.
- What was your favourite film? Jurassic World.
- What did you do on your birthday? Went for a meal.
- How would you describe your fashion sense of this year? Like a granny.
- What kept you sane? Sleeping.
- What do you miss? Being held.
- Who is the best person that you have met? Not met, but I've spoken to a lot of bloggers on twitter.
- Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2015? Go with your instincts.
- Was 2015 a good year for you? Not really.
- What was your favourite moment? Winning some amazing competitions.
- If you could go back in time to any moment of 2015 and change something, what would it be? The start of the year and sort out my depression.
- Where are you going to be when 2015 ends? Probably watching tv.
- What are your plans for 2016? Sell my cards, lose weight and blog more.
Would love to see your answers =]
Love, Emma xxx