04/12/2015

Blogmas Day 4 - The Ultimate Christmas Tag =]

Hello Everyone =]

I browsed my blog for all the Christmas/ December themed tags and combined some questions to make an ultimate tag and I would love it if you would do it too, because who doesn't love a tag!


Questions:

  1. Favourite winter scent? Gingerbread.
  2. Favourite winter beverage? Currently its the gingerbread latte in Starbucks.
  3. Favourite new Christmas song from this year? Katy Perry - Every day is a holiday
  4. What is your go-to product for this month? It has to be my fluffy pyjamas.
  5. What is your most favourite glittery product? Nail polish.
  6. What will you be wearing on your nails? Glitter probably haha.
  7. What food are you most excited about? Turkey.
  8. Do you have any special family traditions? We open 1 present on Christmas eve.
  9. When do you put your decorations up? Were hoping to do it on the 13th.
  10. Is there one thing you don't like about this month? I get stressed over anything, probably decorating the tree would piss me off a bit.
  11. Do you have any exciting plans for this month? Having Christmas dinner at home and hopefully staying at my dads in the night.
  12. What are you going to wear on Christmas day? Hopefully I'll get a jumper and most likely pyjama pants.
  13. What tops your tree? Unsure yet, hoping to find my own this year.
  14. Do you have an advent calender? If so, show us? I got a Marvel one, as I love Iron Man.
  15. Do you like mince pies? Yes, especially when my nan makes her own.
  16. Will you be wearing a Christmas jumper? Fingers crossed I can find the perfect one.
  17. Are you going to make anything? I made Christmas cards this year.
  18. If you have to pick one, what would be your favourite movie? The Family Stone, such a funny and family filled film.
  19. If you could go away for Christmas, where would you go? I'd love to go to Finland.
  20. How do you keep warm? Pyjamas, fluffy socks, slippers and duvet.
  21. Do you have a favourite ornament or decoration? Recently bought these and they are my current favourites.
  22. Favourite Christmas advert? Sainsbury's - Mog's Christmas Calamity As soon as I fist saw this, my face lit up. Mog was always in my childhood and I adored the books so much.
  23. Are you going to be reading a book this month? If so, tell us? I wont be reading any books til the new year.
  24. What are you wanting more than anything? More crafty bits.
  25. Do you have a theme for your wrapping paper? I got this from Hobbycraft, I especially love the snowflake paper, that's my favourite.
  26. What treats are you looking forward too? Mince pies, limited edition cakes.
  27. How do you decorate your room? I'm hoping to go all out this year and make my room into a grotto.
  28. What item do you not like receiving on Christmas? I hate receiving bath stuff/ perfumed body washes - I can't use them due to sensitive skin and without a shadow of a doubt I will get one because some people just don't think about the person they buy for.
  29. Favourite Christmas quote? Elf =]
  30. Share the love? I share the love to all the #GirlGang members out there and every single one of you that read and follow my blog.  

23 days left! 

Love, Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment