I browsed my blog for all the Christmas/ December themed tags and combined some questions to make an ultimate tag and I would love it if you would do it too, because who doesn't love a tag!
- Favourite winter scent? Gingerbread.
- Favourite winter beverage? Currently its the gingerbread latte in Starbucks.
- Favourite new Christmas song from this year? Katy Perry - Every day is a holiday
- What is your go-to product for this month? It has to be my fluffy pyjamas.
- What is your most favourite glittery product? Nail polish.
- What will you be wearing on your nails? Glitter probably haha.
- What food are you most excited about? Turkey.
- Do you have any special family traditions? We open 1 present on Christmas eve.
- When do you put your decorations up? Were hoping to do it on the 13th.
- Is there one thing you don't like about this month? I get stressed over anything, probably decorating the tree would piss me off a bit.
- Do you have any exciting plans for this month? Having Christmas dinner at home and hopefully staying at my dads in the night.
- What are you going to wear on Christmas day? Hopefully I'll get a jumper and most likely pyjama pants.
- What tops your tree? Unsure yet, hoping to find my own this year.
- Do you have an advent calender? If so, show us? I got a Marvel one, as I love Iron Man.
- Do you like mince pies? Yes, especially when my nan makes her own.
- Will you be wearing a Christmas jumper? Fingers crossed I can find the perfect one.
- Are you going to make anything? I made Christmas cards this year.
- If you have to pick one, what would be your favourite movie? The Family Stone, such a funny and family filled film.
- If you could go away for Christmas, where would you go? I'd love to go to Finland.
- How do you keep warm? Pyjamas, fluffy socks, slippers and duvet.
- Do you have a favourite ornament or decoration? Recently bought these and they are my current favourites.
- Favourite Christmas advert? Sainsbury's - Mog's Christmas Calamity As soon as I fist saw this, my face lit up. Mog was always in my childhood and I adored the books so much.
- Are you going to be reading a book this month? If so, tell us? I wont be reading any books til the new year.
- What are you wanting more than anything? More crafty bits.
- Do you have a theme for your wrapping paper? I got this from Hobbycraft, I especially love the snowflake paper, that's my favourite.
- What treats are you looking forward too? Mince pies, limited edition cakes.
- How do you decorate your room? I'm hoping to go all out this year and make my room into a grotto.
- What item do you not like receiving on Christmas? I hate receiving bath stuff/ perfumed body washes - I can't use them due to sensitive skin and without a shadow of a doubt I will get one because some people just don't think about the person they buy for.
- Favourite Christmas quote? Elf =]
- Share the love? I share the love to all the #GirlGang members out there and every single one of you that read and follow my blog.
23 days left!
Love, Emma xxx