I was nominated by the lovely Sami to do this tag.
I have done this before but I will make it a Christmas edition instead =]
The rules are: write 10 things you love and 10 things you hate then nominate 10 bloggers to do the same. I'm going to nominate everyone as I cant choose 10 haha.
- Food - Stuffing with gravy - that would just be my Christmas dinner if I cooked it!
- Lights - There is just something about Christmas lights that just make me happy, do I sound weird saying that?
- Decorations - I love seeing the new decorations that shops bring out, every year is different.
- Countdown - The countdown to Christmas makes me so excited, especially when there is a chocolate calender involved.
- Presents - I love shopping for presents, I love finding things people are going to love and wouldn't even think about buying it themselves.
- Films - I don't buy DVD's so waiting til the end of the year to watch a Christmas film gets me very excited.
- TV - Christmas TV specials are amazing, everyone is so happy and usually one of my soaps ends with a cliff hanger.
- Blogging - I love anything Christmas related and seeing other peoples decorated trees and houses makes me happy.
- Decorating the tree - I think it has to be the best bit.
- Family - Being with family and enjoying each others company.
- Christmas Shopping - People go far too crazy when it comes to present shopping, that's why I do mine online.
- Family Fallouts - I don't get to see all my family any more due to fallouts, so it can be a bit sad when you want to see everyone and you cant.
- Frost/ Ice/ Snow - It looks pretty but I hate walking on it, so many times I have fallen over and hurt myself.
- Sales - As much as sales can be a good thing, but black Friday and cyber Monday can be really dangerous, i always hear in the news that people have been trampled on or died from being crushed to death. People should not turn into animals.
- Christmas Cake - Yacky!
- Receiving Presents - I think this is because of my aspergers but I hate opening presents in front of people, just looking at my face to see my reaction so I get highly embarrassed and I cant express my feelings, so there is a chance of resting bitch face.
- Animals - People seem to use the colder months to leave pets outside and I hate those people, animals should be cared for this month and not thrown away.
- Candles - Okay I'm not saying I hate candles but there are some scents that shouldn't be made, I'm not fond of most Christmas smells, I'd much prefer something fruity.
- Queues - The queues in supermarkets is horrendous at Christmas, I want to shop in peace not be pushed about.
- Decorations - I hate when decorations break, especially new lights for the tree, I spent most of last year putting lights on to take them off to buy new ones to put back on the tree so technically I decorated the tree 3 times. (Never again)
Hope you like this post, as I said above, I tag everyone =]
17 days left!
Love, Emma xxx