17/01/2015

17/01/2015 =] Update & Crochet =]

Hello Everyone =]

Its been a while since i last blogged. I've been ill and I've not been sleeping much because of a cough i have.

I've also caught up with revenge and the walking dead, there are so many new programs to look forward too =]

If you read my what i got for Christmas post, you will know that i got thermals, well they didn't fit so my auntie got me a crochet kit instead as I've been wanting to learn for a while now.

She got me this one from Amazon for £13.50.


My auntie attempted to teach me but i just got confused so i found this video on YouTube to help me Link it helped a lot.

This was my first attempt:



I couldn't understand why it was going straight til my friend helped me out and then i finally got the hang of it.



I'm so proud of myself to be able to do this, after learning for one day =] I also finished an orange square today and probably do more in the coming weeks, I'm hoping to make a blanket =]


Hope you like my progress =]

I also bought a new phone case, i have a slight obsession with getting new phone cases every season =]


I always buy with headcase, i think they are the best cases you can get, very sturdy and every case costs £4.95 either from Amazon or Ebay.

If you would like to follow me, here are my links:

Instagram
Twitter
Pinterest

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete