28/02/2017

February Favourites

Hello Everyone 😊
Another month past and I've been a crap blogger again, I really hope I get out of this funk soon. Like last month, I've been watching a lot.
All images are taken off google and plots taken off Imdb.

Netflix Series

Bottom 8/10
One of the best British comedies of the 90's and a must if you haven't seen it.

Riverdale 9/10
Wasn't sure whether I wanted to watch this or not, but OMG its amazing, a must see!

Santa Clarita Diet 10/10
I finished this in 2 days, so good, love the humor in it too and I forgot how much I love Drew Barrymore.

Helix Season 2 8/10
After watching the first season again last month, I thought I had seen season 2 but I was wrong and if you loved the first season then you have to watch this one, expect gore.

Netflix Films

Death at a Funeral 7/10
The British version.

No Good Deed 9/10
Love them both and worth a watch, I was on the edge of my seat.

Law Abiding Citizen 9/10
Plot: A frustrated man decides to take justice into his own hands after a plea bargain sets one of his family's killers free. He targets not only the killer but also the district attorney and others involved in the deal.

TV Series (that are back)

Marvel Agents of Shield 9/10
Law and Order SVU 10/10
The Big Bang Theory 10/10
Death in Paradise 7/10
The Magicians 8/10
Criminal Minds 8/10
The Walking Dead 9/10

New TV Series

Macgyver 6/10
Plot: Young Angus "Mac" MacGyver creates a clandestine organization within the U.S. government, relying on his unconventional problem-solving skills to save lives.

Emerald City 8/10
Basically a modern version of Oz, never really liked the films but this is amazing. 

TV Films

Mrs Doubtfire 9/10
Plot: After a bitter divorce, an actor disguises himself as a female housekeeper to spend time with his children held in custody by his former wife.

Barbie in a Starlight Adventure 9/10
Plot: Barbie, a space Princess, sees her world rapidly change, as the stars in the sky begin to fade away. On her voyage to a new planet, she will join forces with a special rescue team.

Barbie in Rock n Royals 9/10
Plot: Get ready to rock! In this upbeat musical, Barbie stars as Courtney, a princess whose world is turned upside down when she switches places with Erika, a famous rockstar.

Barbie in a Mermaid Tale 9/10
Plot: Barbie stars as Merliah, a surfer who learns a shocking secret: she's a mermaid! She and her dolphin friend set out for an undersea adventure to rescue her mother, the queen of Oceana.

Music

Katy Perry - Chained to the Rhythm 10/10

Lady Gaga - John Wayne 

Ariana Grande - Everyday

Games

As the same as last month, I've been playing the sims 4 every day and I started playing animal crossing new leaf again too.

UK Air Dates

8th March - Once Upon A Time - Netflix
15th March - The Vampire Diaries - ITV2 - 12am

What is your favourite this month?

Hope I can get out of my blogging rut in March.

Also, Happy Pancake Day 😊

Love, Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment