Wednesday, 28 June 2017

Day Out To Llandudno

Hello Everyone 😊
On Sunday the 25th, me, my mum and my mums friend went to Llandudno in Wales for a day trip. It's only about an hour and a half away from my house so my mum drove us. We were going to a Doll house emporium in the town hall, as my mums friend has doll houses and wanted to get some stuff. The weather was a bit cloudy, it rained a little but it was rather warm walking around. I love Wales, it's so pretty.
We got there early, so we decided to go into a cafe called The Lemon Tree and have breakfast.



Hot Chocolate

Tea Pot

Prawn Sandwich

It was so nice, and I will be going again, the cakes looked amazing and I wish I had bought one. When we finished, we went over to the town hall, it was a bit small, and I didn't find anything I liked so it was a bit shit in my opinion. 
Afterwards, we looked around a few shops and went towards the promenade, where there was a triathlon on, it was a bit crowded but I was more interested in all the dogs going past.



We didn't stay here that long, we soon headed back toward the car and decided to go to a massive shopping complex as I wanted to go into Primark. It's been years since I've been in one, and I really wanted home-ware bits, the home section was rather small for a bit store but I did manage to get some stuff. 
 This is currently hanging on my door


I couldn't find just Hufflepuff socks so I got the set. 

It was a good day, I enjoyed myself, it's so big, I want to go back and explore some more. I really want to go the castle and the zoo. 

We got home at about 3pm, I was so tired, I basically crawled into bed and crashed out. My body ached after ward like usual 😊

Have you ever been to Llandudno? Or anywhere else in Wales?
Did you enjoy this post?

See you soon, 

Love, Emma xxx


Thank you for visiting my blog, feel free to follow and comment, Emma xxx