31/07/2019

July Favourite's

Hello Everyone 😊
This month has been a bit of a blur really, we had my aunties memorial party, which was good and I'm currently finding it hard to write a blog post on it, but hopefully I'll write it soon. Also, I had my first train journey (its been years) as I now have a community buddy. I hope I'll be able to write a full detailed update soon.

TV

Superstore S4 8/10

Taskmaster S8 10/10


Charmed S1 8/10
I actually enjoyed this a lot, as much as I love the original, I loved the difference in this one.


Kirstie's Celeb Craft Masters S1 9/10


Lost Girl S1-S5 10/10
Started watching this again, and yet again, I cried, I love this show so much.


Love Island S5 10/10
2 months of this has been amazing, sad that its over but so happy Amber and Greg won.


Netflix

Black Summer 7/10


Another Life 6/10
So this show is a bit odd but I stuck with it, I'm intrigued if it gets a second season and what they will do with it.


OITNB S7 9/10
One of the best shows ever made, sad that its ended but it ended perfectly. 


The Hunger Games Trilogy 9/10
Forgot how much I love these films.


NowTV

The Equaliser 2 8/10


Music

Imagine Dragons - Birds


Miley Cyrus - Mothers Daughter


What has been your favourites this month?

Dates to remember in August:

1st - Siren S2B - Syfy
5th - No Good Nick S2 - Netflix
8th - This way up - Channel 4


Til next time, 

Love, Emma xxx



*All images taken off yahoo.



No comments:

Post a Comment