30/11/2020

November Favourite's

 Hello Everyone 🍂

Finally started and finished my christmas shopping, still need to wrap them and make my christmas cards then I'm done for the year. 


TV

FBI S2 7/10



911 Lone Star 9/10



Holiday Baking Championship S6 9/10



Holiday Gingerbread Showdown S2 8/10



Great British Bake Off S11 10/10



Netflix


Misfits S1 - S5 8/10



Sister Sister S1 - S6 9/10




Music


Harry Styles - Golden

Billie Eilish - Therefore I Am

Doja Cat EMA - Say So

Miley Cyrus & Dua Lipa - Prisoner 

Within Temptation - The Purge

Bebe Rexha - Baby, I'm Jealous



What have been your favourites this month?


Dates to remember in December?

1st - Kirstie's Handmade Christmas S9 - Channel 4
3rd - The Crystal Maze S8 - Channel 4
5th - I'm a Celebrity S20 Final - ITV
7th - Christmas Cookie Challenge S3 - Food Network
24th - Christmas Eve
25th - Christmas Day
26th - Boxing Day
31st - Chilling Adventures of Sabrina S4 - Netflix


Til next time, 

Love, Emma xxx




*All images taken off yahoo and links from youtube


No comments:

Post a Comment