28/02/2021

February Favourite's

 Hello Everyone

Another slow month, yet this one involved a lot of cake and treats. I celebrated pancake day and my sisters birthday this month. Also my sister got a new guinea pig, his name is Theodore, he was named after a famous murderer. 

TV

New Amsterdam S2
I love this show, every episode is on edge and I cant wait to see where they take it in future seasons. 


Not Going Out S11
This season was a lovely tribute to Bobby Ball. For those of you who didn't know, he played Lee's dad. I love this show, have since day one. 


Pandora S1/S2
This was my third attempt at watching this. It's a bit all over the place, but I ended up liking it. I doubt it will come back for a season 3 but you know me, I love sci fi stuff.


Death in Paradise S10
Every time I watch this it makes me want to live on a carribbean island. If you love comedy crime shows then this is a perfect one. 


Bradley and Barney Walsh: Breaking Dad S3
Hilarious and emotional. 


Netflix

Camp Cretaceous S2
I enjoyed season 1 more but it was nice to see where they took it for season 2.


The Meg
I really enjoyed this film. I love anything shark related, find them fascinating. 


History of Swear Words with Nicolas Cage
This was bloody brilliant. I'm a huge Nicolas Cage fan and this was just amazing. Hoping for a second season. 


Red Dragon
I should really watch silence of the lambs before I watched this but it was so good. 


Hotel Artimetis
This film was interesting but I enjoyed it anyway. 


Games

The Outer Worlds DLC Peril on Gorgon
I have waited so long for this and it did not disappoint. It makes the game more exciting and now im waiting on the second dlc to arrive. I give this game a strong 10/10!


Music

Doja Cat - Streets
Dua Lipa - We're Good
Cardi B - Up
Jason Derulo - Lifestyle


What have been your favourites this month? 


Dates to remember in March?

1st - The Walking Dead S10d - Fox
1st - Ready Steady Cook S2 - BBC1
1st - Masterchef S17 - BBC1
9th - Stand up to cancer bake off - Channel 4
12th - The One - Netflix
19th - The Flight Attendant - Sky1
26th - The Irregulars - Netflix
26th - SOS Pioneers of Olive Town - Switch


Til next time, 

Love, Emma xxx







*All images taken off yahoo and links from youtube. 


 










No comments:

Post a Comment