22/06/2013

22/06/2013 =]

Hello Everyone =]

So yesterday was my last day in college, it was a good and funny day but very boring as there were no clients, i did get my nails done though, that did impress me at all, i had CND brisa lite gel put on as a practice  but it was too thick and the tips were too tight on my nails so when i got home, i spent an hour or so, soaking them off and as i didn't have enough acetone, i had to pull them off, they have ruined my nails and have even ripped my own tips off which i am very pissed off about, there really sore at the moment, at least they have 2 months to recover.

These are the before and after shots!

Before:

After:

I was told yesterday that we get new uniforms next year as well, which I'm excited about =] at least they are staying black so il still be able to wear black jeans haha but this time they are V-neck with gems =]

Aint found out the days yet though, but I'm sure il find out in a month or so. Also going to college next week to help someone out with their manicure assessment, so that should be good, plus she's a lovely woman =]

So, not much has happened but I'm still glad that i passed my course and now I'm a qualified level 2 nail technician =] woop!!!!

Just to add something in before i wrap this post up, I've found a new chocolate bar to be obsessed with =]


It tastes so nice, i think peanut butter and chocolate go so nice together and maybe il make a cake with the both ingredients =] I'm sure it will be amazing!

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

1 comment:

  1. Ahh yes, the day when you face the real world! Though it didn't start well because of the nail incident, I'm glad to know they are recovering pretty well. How are they now? I hope your experience will not deter you from getting your nails done by salons. I wish you luck in future endeavors!

    Beulah May @ Bernards Salon and Spa

    ReplyDelete