11/07/2014

11/07/2014 =] The Reading Habits Tag =]

Hello Everyone 

I'm going to do the reading habits tag =]

Questions:


1. Do you have a certain place for reading at home? My bed, I want to be comfy when I'm reading.

2. Bookmark or random piece of paper? Usually a random piece of paper, i know it seems ironic but i lose bookmarks.

3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter or a certain number of pages? I have to finish a chapter because it feels awkward otherwise haha

4. Do you eat or drink when reading? I don't eat when reading in case i get the book dirty but i will have a cup of tea though.

5. Do you watch TV or listen to music whilst reading? No, it puts me off.

6. One book at a time or several at once? One book, otherwise i would get really confused with the story lines.

7. Reading at home or everywhere? I prefer it at home but i can read any where if i wanted to.

8. Reading out loud or silently in your head? In my head, you get more emotion with that.

9. Do you ever read ahead or skip pages? Nope, i might miss something important.

10. Breaking the spine or keeping it new? I try and keep my books as new as possible.

11. Do you write in your books? No, i want them to be in mint condition.

12. What are you currently reading? At the moment I'm not reading anything but I'm hoping to get before i fall by Lauren Oliver, as I've heard loads of people are really enjoying it and its my type of book.

Hope you like this post, I tag everyone =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment