25/07/2014

25/07/2014 =]

Hello Everyone =]

I'm sorry i haven't blogged in a while, nothing much has been going on. The weather here has been very hot, but not a nice heat that you get from holiday, this is a type of heat that makes you clammy and uncomfortable. But its nice to have a summer =] I have caught the sun on my shoulders so i can now officially say that i have a tan haha =]

As i said nothing much has been going on, I've been keeping myself busy by watching without a trace, I'm on season 5 now and its so good, don't know why i never watched it when it was on TV in 2002 but I'm glad sky added it to the box sets =]

Any who as it was cloudy this morning, i managed to have a really good sleep, i aint slept all week due to the heat so it was nice to be comfortable.

Sheldon has been a good boy with this weather, i was worried he might burn his ears but he's been sleeping during the day and playing out at night. He's such a cutie =]


Also i bought this ice cream tub on Wednesday, it was so good, bit upset that i finished it though but I'm sure ill buy another one soon =]


I hope you all like this mini update =]

And the weather is good where you are =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment