Saturday 2 August 2014

02/08/2014 =]

Hello Everyone =]

Cant believe its august already, that's come around fast =] only 39 days til my birthday haha

Just a mini update for you all today. I finished watching without a trace, it was great but now i have nothing to do haha so, yesterday, I bought a new colouring book and hopefully it should arrive today, need to get back into colouring, helps with my boredom.

Also, its been rather rainy here and apparently the warm weather is meant to be coming back, as much as i love sun, i prefer when there is a cold breeze, makes it more liveable haha =]

So, as usual nothing much has happened. Think I'm seeing my dad on Sunday at Starbucks and then Monday my auntie has invited me and my sister to go Liverpool one because she wants to take her son to the Lego store =] Should be a good day out, even though I'm broke as hell I'm sure i can get enough for train fare.

Now I'm just chilling in front of the tv listening to music, might treat myself to a cuppa and some biscuits =] Actually I've just finished watching a film called the memory keepers daughter, its about a father that separates his son from his twin sister at birth to prevent him and the mother from knowing she was born with Down syndrome. It was such a sad and happy film at the same time. I enjoyed it =]

Hope you like this post =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment