06/08/2014

06/08/2014 =] Haul =]

Hello Everyone =]

I went shopping today and kind of went over my budget but I'm happy with what i bought =]

The first lot of items, i bought from Superdrug =]

 Two pack of scrunchies 

 Nail polish remover

 Shower gel and Shampoo 

 Scrub

Barry M Base coat and top coat duo and matte top coat.

The second items are from New look =]

 After seeing loads of people using these, i thought it was time that i had one =]

My new shoes =]

And lastly, my items are from Ryman =]

Fine tip pens =]

I am using these at the moment but when I've finished the picture, i will how you all.

Also, I did a picture the other day, as i finally received my new colouring book, i used my pencils with this one =]


Hope you like this post =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment