16/04/2015

Mini Update =]

Hello Everyone =]


It's been a while since I've done an update.

So, I still haven't heard from the dentist about my sedation, I've been suffering with toothache for about 2 weeks now, cant really chew either so I've been eating soft foods til i can hear back from them. Hope its soon.

Also haven't heard about my medical assessment either, they said it could take 6 weeks to come through so I'm still waiting for a result.

It has been 1 month and 12 days since i stopped smoking and i feel so much better =] just need to lose weight now, been eating way too much crap haha

I can't believe its 11 days til my break away =] I will be going to Brynteg Holiday Park in North Wales for 4 days and i am hoping the weather is warm and sunny as its my only holiday this year.
And yes, I will be taking pictures and blogging about it when I come back.

I've also signed up to Tumblr again, its been a while so I thought I would start a new account. You can follow me if you want here

You can also follow me on:

Twitter
Instagram

Feel free to follow and comment =]

What have you been up to lately?

Will write soon, Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment