Monday 31 October 2016

Stampin' Up! UK Oh Happy Day Card Kit

Hello Everyone =]

I was recently sent this card making kit from Stampin' Up! UK
The kit includes:










It also comes with a booklet that shows all the cards you can make with everything provided and instructions with it.


As I make cards myself, I didn't follow the instructions so I made my own style of card with everything and just used glue dots and pritt stix:




The price of this subscription box is $35.00, the p+p is determined when you checkout depending on your location.
This box is great, you don't have to follow the instructions, you can make loads of cards from this kit and many more if you use your own stuff as well.
Don't forget to follow them on their social media links:
Facebook
Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment