14/05/2017

Eurovision 2017

Hello Everyone 😊
Another show has been and gone and I am back again to show you my favourites from this year. I would rate this years show 50/50, we need more outrageous outfits and huge voices to be a proper Eurovision song contest.
I can't believe the UK did so good, we got 111 points and they song was really good too.

UK - Lucie Jones

Italy - Francesco Gabbani

Croatia - Jacques Houdek

Australia - Isaiah

Sweden - Robin Bengtsson

The Netherlands - OG3NE

Moldova - Sunstroke Project

Azerbaijan - Dihaj

Greece - Demy

Romania - Ilinca

Ukraine - O.Torvald

Belgium - Blanche

Denmark - Anja


And this year's winner is Portugal - Salvador Sobral

Til next year =]

Love, Emma xxx

1 comment:

  1. I actually enjoyed the Spanish Song, it was definitely better than being the last o.0

    Hope you have (had) a nice weekend! :-)


    Lisa | Joy Della Vita Travelblog

    ReplyDelete