30/04/2021

April Favourite's

 Hello Everyone
Had my second covid vaccine this month, no side effects so I guess that's a good sign. Other than that this month has been a bit slow and boring.


TV

Resident Alien
This show was so funny and the humour was dry but worked well. He's a brilliant actor.


The Walking Dead S10
I did enjoy the extra episodes but the last Negan episode really hit me hard and I kind of feel sorry for him now.


Coroner S3
I like the way they incorporated the pandemic in this season. Also the last episode was really sad and I hope there will be a next season.


Spring Baking Championship S6
Me and my sister watch this every year and love it so much. 


Netflix

The Irregulars 
I wasn't sure at first but I actually really enjoyed this. Can't wait to see where they take it.


Music

Doja Cat & SZA - Kiss Me More 
Twenty One Pilots - Shy Away
The Weeknd & Ariana Grande - Save Your Tears
Billie Eilish - Your Power


What have been your favourites this month?


Dates to remember in May:

2nd - Colony S3 - Netflix
7th - Jupiter's Legacy - Netflix
14th - Love, Death and Robots S2 - Netflix
21st - Camp Cretaceous S3 - Netflix


Til next time, 

Love, Emma xxx




*All images taken off google and links from youtube.
 





No comments:

Post a Comment