31/05/2021

May Favourite's

 Hello Everyone
I've watched a lot this month, it's been rather boring. Nothing much has happened. I did buy a new mattress which is arriving next month, so exciting and I can't wait to be in a comfy bed. 

TV

Superstore S6
Sad to see this ending, yet still a good show and I will always re-watch it. Even my sister has started watching it and loves it too.


Magnum PI S3


Taskmaster S11
OMG this season was amazing, Mike Wozniak is hilarious and one of my favourite comedians.  



Eurovision 2021
Happy this came back this year, I'd say the show for me was about 50/50 but I'm glad a rock song from Italy won. 


Hudson & Rex S3
This show is one of my favourites of all time, it makes me laugh and cry and anything with a crime fighting dog is such a joy to watch. 



Netflix


Stowaway
Wasn't sure at first, but i'm a sucker for space themed stuff and this film is actually quite sad and such a good watch.


Colony S3
Rewatched season 1 and 2 last month and finally watched this. Bit miffed that it ended on a cliff hanger and we'll never know what happens next. 


Resident Evil Vendetta 
I love these versions of the game, the two previous ones are my favourite and this one is good too. 



Love Death and Robots Vol 2
Waited so long for this. Shorter than last season but still fascinating to watch. 


Army of the Dead
I have so many questions about this film and I definitely need a sequel soon and I will be rewatching this too. 


JW Camp Cretaceous S3



Star Trek Discovery S2
It's been a whole year since I last watched this and out of pure boredom I decided to start on season 2 and I was not disappointed, this season is 10x better than the last one so stick with it. 


Games


New Pokemon Snap 
Such a cute and relaxing game. Will always be a pokemon fan.


Music


Katy Perry - Electric
Little Mix - Confetti
Lil Nas x - Sun Goes Down
Imagine Dragons - Cutthroat
BTS - Butter
Eurovision 2021 - Grand Final


What have been your favourites this month?


Dates to remember in June:

4th - Law and Order SVU S22 - Sky Witness
5th - 9th Blog Anniversary
6th - Time - BBC1
8th - Intelligence S2 - Sky1
9th - Prodigal Son S2 - Sky1
14th - 911 S4 - Sky Witness
14th - 911 Lone Star S2 - Sky Witness
17th - Black Summer S2 - Netflix
28th - Love Island S7 - ITV2


Til next time, 

Love, Emma xxx




*All images taken off google and links from youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment