30/06/2021

June Favourite's

 Hello Everyone
This month started off slow and rather hot in the UK. I don't like heat so I'm not a fan of summer. Haven't watched many new shows this month. Been rewatching a lot of old stuff. My new mattress arrived and I'm so glad I have something comfy to sleep on now. 

TV


Lost Girl
I've loved rewatching this again. Just one of those shows that I'll never get sick of. 


Glow Up S3
A must watch for anyone who loves makeup. I'm so glad Sophie won too.


Intelligence S2
Dry british humour and David Schwimmer just go perfectly together. 


Netflix


Star Trek Discovery S3
Both these seasons are better than the first one so stick with it. Can't wait for the forth season.


Games


Monster Hunter Stories 2 Trail Version
This game is due out next month and I cant wait. The trail is so fun to play and makes me love the game all over again. I had the first game on the DS and I loved it so much so I cant wait to get stuck in to this one.


Music


Sigrid - Mirror
Dua Lipa - Love Again
Doja Cat - Planet Her
Within Temptation - Shed My Skin


What have been your favourites for this month?


Dates to remember in July:

1st - Supergirl S6 - Sky1
8th - Resident Evil Infinite Darkness - Netflix
9th - Monster Hunter Stories 2 - Switch
13th - Manifest S3 - Sky1
14th - Whiskey Cavalier - Alibi


Til next time, 


Love, Emma xxx







*All images taken off google and links from youtube. 









No comments:

Post a Comment