15/08/2015

The Fairy Tale Tag =]

Hello Everyone =]

So, I'm on bloglovin reading posts and come across this tag and you know me, I just can't help myself haha you can find the post Here


Snow White

Do you consider yourself beautiful? No, I don't. I don't put effort into my appearance as I don't see the need too.

Sleeping Beauty

How many hours do you sleep at night? I don't, my bedtime is usually about 5am til 1pm, mostly every day. 

Cinderella

Do you have a curfew? Not any more, plus I don't leave the house so there isn't any point.

Rapunzel

Do you love being outside? Yes, I like calm weather and I love nature and exploring. 

Red Riding Hood

Do you trust strangers easily? No, I hardly trust people I know. 

The Wolf And Seven Young Kids

Are you easily fooled? Depends how believable people are.

Beauty And The Beast

What makes someone beautiful in your eyes? A good sense of humour and honesty. 

The Little Mermaid

What would you sacrifice for love? My life, no question about it. 

The Frog Prince

What do you find disgusting? Bullies and dishonesty.

Jack And The Beanstalk

Do you have any plants? I was attempting to grow a bonsai tree and it died. 

Puss In Boots

Do you have any pets? If not, do you want them? Yes, I have 3 cats, Bella, Lily and Sheldon and 2 guinea pigs, George and Nico. 

Bluebeard

What is your weak point? Soppy programs.

Pinocchio

What is your biggest wish? To find happiness. 

Peter Man

What is your mental age? Probably about 12 years old. 

The Star Money

What is your most valuable possession? It has to be my DSLR. 

Gold Mary & Pitch Mary

Are you a hard worker or a lazy one? I'm a lazy one. 

The Snow Queen

Who is your best friend? My cats haha. 

The Princess And The Pea

Are you sensitive? Yes. 

Godfather Death

What qualities make a good parent? Love. 

The Twelve Dancing Princesses

Do you like parties? Sort of, depends how loud it is. 

The Emperors New Clothes

Do you care a lot about your clothing? I like pretty things but I have to be comfy. 

The Brave Little Tailor

Do you consider yourself brave? No, im scared of a lot of things.

Hope you like this tag, I'd like to see your answers =] 

Will write soon, Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment