Friday 28 August 2015

The Movie Tag =]

Hello Everyone =]

I found this tag on Lose The Road's Blog.


Questions:


  1. What was the last movie you rented? It's been years since I've done that so I have no idea.
  2. Last movie you saw in theatres? I can't remember as I don't go the theatre.
  3. Best action movie? There are so many! I do love a good Marvel film though.
  4. Best comedy movie? It has to be 22 jump street.
  5. Best drama movie? Ice Princess - such a good story.
  6. Best romance movie? The Young Victoria.
  7. Favourite actor? Nicolas Cage, Tom Cruise, Ryan Reynolds, Robert Downy Jr, John Travolta, Tim Roth.
  8. Favourite actress? Milla Jovovich, Angelina Jolie, Emily Blunt, Amanda Bynes, Jennifer Lawrence, Zhang Ziyi. 
  9. Worst movie? The Wicker Man, worst Nicolas Cage film ever.
  10. Best movie? The Fifth Element or The Prince of Egypt.
  11. Do you have netflix? Of course =]
  12. Favourite movie character? Alice from Resident Evil.
  13. Best kissing scene in a movie? The end of It's A Boy Girl Thing.
  14. Best death scene? When Zhang Ziyi dies at the end of house of flying daggers, makes me cry every time, so much emotion. 
  15. Best director? Hayao Miyazaki.
  16. Last movie bought? Paddington.
  17. Best horror film? Resident Evil franchise.
  18. Last movie you watched with a partner? Can't remember as I don't have a partner.
  19. What movie do you currently want to see? Deadpool =]
  20. How many DVD's do you own? More than I can count.
Would love to see your answers =] 

Will write soon, Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment