31/08/2015

August Favourites =]

Hello Everyone =]

It feels like this month has flown by.


Watching - Netflix



Story - A boy is magically turned a merman, and discovers his underwater origins, after he comes in contact with the magic waters at the mysterious Mako Island guarded by a trio of mermaids.

As much as I love H2O: Just add water, I did rather enjoy this and its worth a watch =] 




Story - A homicide detective discovers he is a descendant of hunters who fight supernatural forces.

Omg this show is amazing, I watched the pilot out of boredom and It's amazing, I cant wait for the next season on TV so I'm glad I caught up.

TV



Story - After a family scandal leaves Mel, a local politician, alone with her niece, Lennox, and nephew, Ryder, she hires a man named Joe to become the family's male nanny, or "manny".

I watched the first 2 seasons on Sky box sets and then continued on the TV, it's ended now and I'm really sad about it because they were so cute and I loved the story lines.



So happy this is back, its not even half way through and its already gripping me. I'm rooting for Flora, who is your favourite?

Youtube -

I've found someone new to watch this month - My Cupcake Addiction, she makes the best cakes and has some fun tips. 

And there is MyGreenCowI've been following her for a while and I love her planner and stationery videos =] 

Extras - 

I got back onto my Deviantart account this month and have been currently loving it all over again, please follow me if you have it also, would love to see your work. 

Also Twitter will always be a favourite of the month so you can follow me on there as well if you want =] 

I also received a package from a Twitter competition I did and I won these: 



I would like to thank everyone who follows and reads my blog, I reached past 300 followers this month and it makes me so happy! 

Hope you like this post. 

What was your favourite of the month? 

Will write soon, Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment