01/05/2013

01/05/2013 =] Update =]

Hello Everyone =]

It's May =] New Month! Woo =]

So since I've last written not much has really happened, in college, I've passed some nail art assessments, just need to do some on toes now and then I'm done, passed an infill yesterday that i did on my auntie so all i have left to do is, natural overlays, natural overlays with tips, soak off and a rebalance.

So yesterday at college, i did my two nail art exams and passed both =] i got 63% and 75%. Just two more exams to do, but there the big ones haha manicure and pedicure with anatomy ahhhhhhhhhhh!

Not much has been happening to be honest besides college but il show you the nail art i did on my sister.


She really likes the flowers =]

I was told in college that we have another competition coming soon and its about seasons, need more information before i know what to do.
But i do have my own ideas that i want to do, maybe too many to be honest, just need more colour pops to do them on, so i have to wait a couple of weeks before i can get started.

Hope you have enjoyed this post =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment