Sunday 19 May 2013

19/05/2013 =] Eurovision 2013

Hello Everyone =]

Last night was eurovision night, did anyone else have a party to celebrate?

I thought it was amazing and now I'm going to post videos on the artists i enjoyed =]

Azerbaijan:

I loved this song, the performance was amazing and the man in the box mimicking the singer and the girl were amazing.

Belarus:

This song reminded me of another eurovision song called "dum tek tek" but i thought i was good.

Denmark:

She deserved to win, this song is so catchy and i loved the drums and flute incorporated into the song.

Georgia:

I've always loved duos in eurovision and these two were amazing.

Germany:

I heard this before the eurovision and i loved her ever since she first appeared on the TV, this is a great song but as people say, it does sound similar to loreens euphoria.

Greece:

This song is so funny, i loved it and it was really catchy to dance and sing too.

Iceland:

This man has an amazing voice and i loved the song.

Lithuania:

Thought this song was really nice and he has a really good voice.

Moldova:

Amazing voice, amazing song and amazing performance.

Romania:

This was shocking but in a good way! This was amazing and i love both his voices.

Russia:

This song was very anthemic and very catchy.

Sweden:

Not as good as last years haha but still good and catchy.

And finally the UK:

Better than last years haha but she deserved it and i cant believe we got 23 points =] really proud of her and it wasn't such a bad song either.

I also loved loreens medley that she did, her new song is amazing and the performance was outstanding! =] i cant wait for her new album =]


Overall i think this years contest was really good and I'm happy with all the performances and i loved the little performance and the end that petra did =] was really funny =]

I also did some nail art yesterday which I'm really pleased about and i think is the best work I've ever done =]



Butterfly nail art with gradient effect =]

Hope you enjoyed this post =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment