30/05/2013

50 Random Facts About Me Tag =]

Hello Everyone =] 

It's tag time =]


  1. I'm tongue tied.
  2. When i get out the shower, i cant let my wet hair touch my back so i have to put it in a towel straight away.
  3. I was in a choir in primary school.
  4. I was a girl guide.
  5. I love nearly all animals.
  6. I cant ride a bike.
  7. I got my ears pierced when i was 16.
  8. I love the beach yet i hate sand.
  9. I cant remember my childhood or anything before 2008.
  10. I believe in mermaids and fairies.
  11. I cant stand simply red, if there music is playing, i have to remove myself.
  12. I only have 13 teeth.
  13. I eat desserts with a plastic spoon.
  14. I've got a gap in my front teeth.
  15. I drink coca cola nearly every day.
  16. I stopped biting my nails when i was 16.
  17. I'm scared of heights, even if its a couple of feet off the ground.
  18. I used to collect key rings.
  19. I love classical music.
  20. I'm not a big fan of children, never know how to talk to them.
  21. I like wearing grey.
  22. I love the smell of petrol, cut grass, mango and lemon.
  23. I love reading random facts.
  24. I'm a big chocolate lover.
  25. I'd rather go to a museum than a club.
  26. I ended up in hospital once for drinking vodka, straight.
  27. I had seizures when i was 15 and no one knows why.
  28. I started smoking when i was 16.
  29. I've been wearing the same black hair band since i was 11.
  30. I love going to garden centres and taking pictures of flowers.
  31. When i go shopping with someone, i tend to wander off.
  32. I like making lists.
  33. The only make up i wear is bb cream.
  34. I remember numbers off by heart.
  35. I love my trainers.
  36. I've never worn false lashes.
  37. In my lifetime I've had a dog, 5 cats and a guinea pig.
  38. My most loved CD is hardcore til i die.
  39. I first came obsessed with Japanese culture after reading memoirs of a geisha.
  40. My favourite food is black pudding.
  41. I love super cars.
  42. I always correct people who spell a word wrong otherwise it irritates me.
  43. I've only been to one concert and that was in 2005 which was shayne ward.
  44. I've never had a job.
  45. If i don't write anything down, i would forget it.
  46. I love nail art and nail polish
  47. I have an IQ of 152.
  48. I get distracted easily.
  49. I've been dying my hair black since i was 13.
  50. If I'm not going anywhere, Ill stay in my pyjamas all day.

Hope you like this post =]

I aint been doing much lately as I've got a week off from college but it will be soon over by next Tuesday haha will write an updated post at the weekend.

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment