Thursday, 30 May 2013

50 Random Facts About Me Tag =]

Hello Everyone =] 

It's tag time =]


  1. I'm tongue tied.
  2. When i get out the shower, i cant let my wet hair touch my back so i have to put it in a towel straight away.
  3. I was in a choir in primary school.
  4. I was a girl guide.
  5. I love nearly all animals.
  6. I cant ride a bike.
  7. I got my ears pierced when i was 16.
  8. I love the beach yet i hate sand.
  9. I cant remember my childhood or anything before 2008.
  10. I believe in mermaids and fairies.
  11. I cant stand simply red, if there music is playing, i have to remove myself.
  12. I only have 13 teeth.
  13. I eat desserts with a plastic spoon.
  14. I've got a gap in my front teeth.
  15. I drink coca cola nearly every day.
  16. I stopped biting my nails when i was 16.
  17. I'm scared of heights, even if its a couple of feet off the ground.
  18. I used to collect key rings.
  19. I love classical music.
  20. I'm not a big fan of children, never know how to talk to them.
  21. I like wearing grey.
  22. I love the smell of petrol, cut grass, mango and lemon.
  23. I love reading random facts.
  24. I'm a big chocolate lover.
  25. I'd rather go to a museum than a club.
  26. I ended up in hospital once for drinking vodka, straight.
  27. I had seizures when i was 15 and no one knows why.
  28. I started smoking when i was 16.
  29. I've been wearing the same black hair band since i was 11.
  30. I love going to garden centres and taking pictures of flowers.
  31. When i go shopping with someone, i tend to wander off.
  32. I like making lists.
  33. The only make up i wear is bb cream.
  34. I remember numbers off by heart.
  35. I love my trainers.
  36. I've never worn false lashes.
  37. In my lifetime I've had a dog, 5 cats and a guinea pig.
  38. My most loved CD is hardcore til i die.
  39. I first came obsessed with Japanese culture after reading memoirs of a geisha.
  40. My favourite food is black pudding.
  41. I love super cars.
  42. I always correct people who spell a word wrong otherwise it irritates me.
  43. I've only been to one concert and that was in 2005 which was shayne ward.
  44. I've never had a job.
  45. If i don't write anything down, i would forget it.
  46. I love nail art and nail polish
  47. I have an IQ of 152.
  48. I get distracted easily.
  49. I've been dying my hair black since i was 13.
  50. If I'm not going anywhere, Ill stay in my pyjamas all day.

Hope you like this post =]

I aint been doing much lately as I've got a week off from college but it will be soon over by next Tuesday haha will write an updated post at the weekend.

Will write soon, Emyii xxx
Thank you for visiting my blog, feel free to follow and comment, Emma xxx