07/11/2013

07/11/2013 =] Sweater Weather Tag =]

Hello Everyone =]

(Omg! Bella came home by herself on Monday, were all so happy and now keeping her in so nothing like that happens again.)

I'm here today to do the sweater weather tag, which i found when i watched This. I love this vlogger, she is amazing and i know you all enjoy reading tags, so lets get to it =] 

Questions:

1. Favourite candle scent? Spiced apple and cinnamon.

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate? Has to be tea, i can drink so much in one day, and I'm not fussy on types of tea either so its nice sometimes to go from weak to strong and not be bothered.

3. What's the best fall memory you have? I cant remember when it was but i was young, i was at the local woods with my sister and dad and we played football, its a nice memory because i know it wont happen again but its the best memory I've got with my dad. 

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner? Well, you all know i dont really wear make up so if i were to wear one of them it would be dark lips, I'm loving plum colours right now.

5. Best fragrance for fall? I'm really loving the berry frost room spray from glade, its so chrismassy =]


6. Favorite Thanksgiving food? We don't celebrate this in the UK but i would love a plate full of turkey and stuffing smothered in gravy.

7. What is autumn weather like where you live? Its cold here, the leaves are turning orange and red and its been raining a lot this past week, but that's normal weather for the UK.

8. Most worn sweater? It has to be my grey sweater with rhinestones on the shoulders, its so soft and I've even taken to wearing it in bed because its not thick but really comfortable.

9. Must-have nail polish this fall? This fall, il be wearing plum and dark red colours. Unsure on the brands yet but I'm sure il share that with you in a different post.

10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles? It has to be jumping in leaf piles, you don't get many round here but when you do, it has to be done =]

11. Skinny jeans or leggings? Black leggings, they go with everything.


12. Combat boots or Uggs? I wear something similar to uggs, just fluffier and dont have the brand name but there perfect for this weather, as i have two different pairs, there's my brown ones which are for outside and then my fluffy ones for inside.

13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype? Unsure what this is about, so lets move on.


14. Favorite fall TV show? A new show on lifetime tv has started here and its called Witches of east end, I watched the first episode today and there's a lot to take in but it feels like its going to be a good one.

15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit? I know its november but it has to be the Christmas coca cola advert - Holidays are coming. I love listening to it every year and you know your getting close to Christmas when that starts to play.

Hope you enjoyed this post =] 

There are only 47 days left til Christmas and I'm still freaking out on what to get presents wise. But im sure il think of something. 

Will write soon, Emyii xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment