Monday 18 November 2013

18/11/2013 =]

Hello Everyone =]

Just want to update you all about what's been going on.

About two weeks ago, i wanted to quit college because the stress was getting to me, then i was persuaded to stay but have the extra help i need, still stressed over it though. But there is an assessment coming up soon that i want to do, its called photographic nails and the themes are Halloween, eid and bonfire night, all we have to do is choose a theme, plan, do the nails designs and take the picture and I've got a great idea but its a secret =] so you wont find out til i post the pictures on here.

Other than that, nothing else has been happening. I did go to my nan's yesterday for a roast, it was lovely as per usual and for pudding, we had cake and custard =] Nom! my grandad makes the best custard ever.

I've seen a lot of Christmas adverts lately and its getting me really excited. I cant wait for Christmas this year but I'm a bit scared of what Sheldon might do to the tree once he sees it as its his first Christmas and he's very playful.

Will be doing my Christmas shopping on the first week of December, unsure what to get people as i have to be cheap this year but I'm sure ill find nice gifts.

There's only 36 days til Christmas and i wish i could get the decorations out now but my mum wont let me haha.

I will be doing the 31 days of December pictures tag so I'm looking forward to doing that as well =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment