Friday 22 November 2013

22/11/2013 =]

Hello Everyone =]

Unfortunately, i have decided to quit college, i was struggling too much with the work as there was too much to do in such so little time, and I've been off a lot due to lack of money so i thought it would be best to leave. I will miss being there and the people but i have no confidence any more. I'm still going to be doing nails and try to build my confidence up, my tutor mentioned going on a course to help with that, so I've got an appointment next week to talk to someone about that. Maybe if i feel better, i can go back next year and do my level 3 in nails again, I'm just not in the right mind set now and to be honest, i need to breathe. I need to get my head together, I've been so emotional lately, always crying, i just cant do it any more.

Getting excited for Christmas, were only 32 days away and to be honest, i cant wait to design my own Christmas nails and wear them =]

My nails are longer now =]



Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment