Sunday 15 December 2013

Blogmas Day 15 =]

Hello Everyone =]

This is a different post today, i found a home for the stray cat that's been living in my garden for 7 months, as the weather is getting worse and my cat Bella has gone missing again so i thought it was time for him to go, and as luck had it, a friend from college is willing to take him, so I'm glad that he will have a home now =] me and my mum are going to drop hoppy off later on today and yes i will miss him but at least my cats will be able to go outside and not be afraid to come back.


This is hoppy =]

Nothing much else has been happening, my sleeping pattern is all over the place again so that's why I'm blogging at 4.39am!

Hopefully in the coming weeks, there will be more festive posts =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment