03/12/2013

Blogmas Day 3 =] The Christmas Tag =]

Hello Everyone =]

I've only got one picture today but it will make you smile but ill be doing the Christmas tag as well =]

Questions:

1.Whats Your Favorite Holiday Movie? It has to be the muppets christmas carol, makes me giggle and happy.

2. Whats Your Favorite Christmas Color? Silver, goes with everything.


3. Do You Like To Stay in Your PJs Or Dress Up For Christmas? I love staying in my pjs but this year, my nan and grandad will be joining us so ill have to dress up.


4. If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year Who Would It Be? My mum, she's does so much for me, she deserves the world. 


5. Do You Open Your Present Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning? Well every year, me and my family always open one present on Christmas eve and then we open the rest on Christmas morning.

6. Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House? No, but I'm hoping this year, i will be.

7. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break? don't really have a Christmas break but i like to enjoy Christmas as much as possible.

8. Any Christmas Wishes? I wish i had the money to give my family the best Christmas ever.

9. Favorite Christmas Smell? Gingerbread =]


10. Favorite Christmas Meal Or Treat? Definitely stuffing.

Hope you like this post =]

Cute Baby Bell

See you tomorrow =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment