05/01/2014

05/01/2014 =]

Hello Everyone =]

Today was a good day, had an early start at 5am, got showered and dressed and went to the shop.

Then at 10-30am, my cousin picked me up to go take the dog for a walk near the coast, it was very cold and muddy but it was nice to get out the house for a while. Afterwards, we decided to go to McDonald's for lunch, which was nice, I had my usual consisting of a quarter pounder cheese burger meal with coca cola.

I got home at about 1-30pm, and got out of my wet clothes and into my pyjamas to get warm and just relaxed.

My cousin came back with her mum to join us for dinner, my mum cooked a roast - potatoes, vegetables, stuffing, chicken and Yorkshire puddings. Then for dessert we had Apple pie and custard.

I'm full now and very tired, it's 6-30pm now and I'm chilling in bed, think I might have a nap.

But I did enjoy today and would love to do it again, but might wear more winters clothes =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment