14/01/2014

14/01/2014 =] TMI Tag =]

Hello Everyone =]

Today, I'm going to do the TMI tag, i thought i would do it as my sister did it first. Here a link to her Blog =]

Questions:

1. What are you wearing? Grey top, coral jacket, pink pyjama pants and panda slippers.

2. Ever been in love? Yes


3. Ever had a terrible breakup? Yes


4. How tall are you? 5'5"


5. How much do you weigh? More than i would like too.


6. Any tattoos? No


7. Any Piercings? Just my ears in the normal place.


8. OTP? don't have a clue what this means.

9. Favourite Show? Right now, it would have to be Witches of east end.


10. Favourite Bands? Neon Jungle


11. Something you miss? Hugs


12. Favourite Song? Neon Jungle - Braveheart


13. How old are you? 23


14. Zodiac sign? Virgo


15. Quality you look for in a partner? Sense of humour


16. Favourite quote? "Be free to fly"


17. Favourite actor? Nicolas Cage


18. Favourite colour? Rainbow 


19. Loud music or soft? Depends on my mood


20. Where do you go when your sad? Bed


21. How long does it take you to shower? 10/15 mins


22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 20 mins max


23. Ever been in a physical fight? Sort of


24. Turn on? Someone who makes me laugh


25. Turn off? Facial hair


26. The reason I started a blog? To write about anything i want, when i want =]


27. Fears? Deep water, death or knowing that I'm dying, clowns.

28. Last thing that made you cry? My thoughts


29. Last time you said you loved someone? I told my cat lily that i loved her the other day.


30. Meaning behind your blog name? I thought it sounded catchy


31. Last book you read? Everblue by Brenda Pandos


32. The book you're currently reading? Aint started a new one yet, but probably another mermaid book.


33. Last show you watched? Death in paradise


34. Last person you talked to? My mum


35. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? He's my cousins ex


36. Favourite food? Any chicken wrap


37. Place you want to visit? Japan


38. Last place you were? My aunties house


39. Do you have a crush? Ian Somerhalder 


40. Last time you kissed someone? Cant remember


41. Last time you were insulted? By my sister before


42. Favourite flavour of sweet? Cherry drops


43. What instruments do you play? None


44. Favourite piece of Jewelry? My stud earrings


45. Last sport you played? Walking the dog the other day haha


46. Last song you sang? Neon Jungle - Braveheart


47. Favourite chat up line? Don't use any


48. Have you ever used it? N/A


49. Last time you hung out with someone? Hung out with my cousins ex yesterday with my sister.


50. Who should answer these questions next? Anyone who reads this =]


Hope you like this post =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment