11/01/2014

11/01/2014 =]

Hello Everyone =]

On Thursday I did glitter acrylics on my cousins toes and it went well, it has been since August when I last did acrylics and I was worried that I'd forgotten but it just came back to me naturally.

It's Saturday today and the time is 8.37am, I've been up since 5.30am as I went to bed early last night, so I've had some time to catch up with my programs while everyone is asleep. Had a bit of a panic an hour a go, Sheldon managed to get his jaw caught on his collar and because he like to bite, I had to distract him with a toy to get it off him. Must admit, the collar was too big for him anyway and now he has a chance to be a ninja haha!

So today, my auntie and cousin are coming round, but that's not til later so I'm just going to chill til then =]

Tomorrow, my sister wants me to do her stiletto acrylics as its been a while since she's had them done.

Other than that, it's been a bit peaceful this week.

Will write soon, Emyii xxx


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment