15/02/2014

15/02/2014 =] Update =]

Hello Everyone =]

Sorry, its been so long, nothing much has been happening lately. Wednesday was a bad day, as you may of heard, the weather was really bad again here in the UK, especially where i live as the wind reached up to 100mph so it was very scary as the lights were flickering and our hot tap was coming through cold. But since then the wind has died down but it still remains to rain.

On Thursday, me and my cousin went into the village and had a browse around the shops, we ended up in McDonald's for lunch as we were peckish, i had my usual but this time we got dessert and i had the strawberry sundae which was very nice, but did give me brain freeze =]


Yesterday was a fun day, my uncle and my cousins ex came round to move our old couch and chair out as a new one was being delivered, so they came at 8 and sawed the couch in half which was rather funny, but finally we have a new one that feels more comfier.

Today, me and my sister are going out for a meal at 1pm with my dad, his wife and my half sister, for my sisters birthday and then were going the pub later on tonight to see my sisters friends family.

So, tomorrow is my sisters 21st birthday, and were going for a meal, ill try and take some pictures for you =]

Hope you like this post =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment