My alarm went off at 7am, and i got up and changed and stripped my bed. I had a cup of tea and then packed my bag.
We left Wigmore Lakes at 9.15am and i slept for some of the journey as i was very tired, we got home at about 11am and i had a cheese and onion pasty then went off to bed for a nap.
What I'm going to miss:
- Waking up to the sound of ducks and sheep.
- Countryside air.
- Patchwork fields.
- Breakfast every morning.
- The quietness.
- Hot Tub (Even though i only use it once).
- Being able to go for a walk in my pyjamas.
- Walking along the lake.
- Getting lost in a maze with my mum.
- Having prawn sandwiches on two days.
- Being chased by a swan.
- Montgomery village - Cafe.
- Home made scones.
- Seeing new things.
- Being in the middle of nowhere.
- Amazing shower.
- Getting lost in the car.
- Being relaxed.
I really enjoyed my break away and hopefully ill be able to go back next year but for longer.
Hope you liked my posts =]
Will write soon, Emyii xxx