Saturday 28 June 2014

Day Two - 24/06/2014 =]

Hello Everyone =]

I woke at 8.30am and had a cup of tea, and a bacon sandwich, which was rather nice. I got showered and dressed as we were going on a trip. We ended up going to a garden centre where i took some rather nice pictures.































There was also a maze there, that me and my mum got lost in, it was rather fun. Afterwards we had some lunch there, I had a prawn sandwich with a cold bottle of coke, it was nice as it was a very warm day.
We then went to a cemetery and i also took some pictures.




When we got back to the lodge, i decided it was time to get in the hot tub, it was rather warm but it was nice. I did a bit of relaxing before dinner which was a curry pot noodle and then i went for a stroll around the lake.

Stay Tuned for Day Three =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment