02/09/2014

02/09/2014 =] The Autumn Tag =]

Hello Everyone =]

I was on bloglovin this morning, reading all the new posts and came across makeup pixi3, she had done her own version of the autumn tag and i decided to do it myself, you can read hers here.

Lets get on with the questions =]


1.  Ok we're talking coffee's - what's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc? Well this is a hard one as i don't drink coffee but if i were to pick a place for the best drinks it would have to be costa, i like it over anything else.

2.  Accessories - what do you opt for, scarf, boots, gloves? I love a good scarf and gloves combo and they have to be fluffy to keep my extra warm and toasty.

3.  Music - what's your favourite music to listen to during Autumn? My music taste doesn't really change during the year so anything really.

4.  Perfume - what's your favourite scent for this time of year? I'm a floral type so something with flowers but musky, i like Rose by Paul Smith for the autumn.

5.  Candles - what scents will you be burning this season? Well i don't burn candles but the rest of the house does and we mostly burn vanilla but use Christmas scents when it gets colder.

6.  What do you love most about Autumn? The leaves crunching under my shoes, trees turning orange and red, fluffy socks, fluffy blankets, feeling warm and toasty, hot chocolate with marshmallows, watching movies snuggled on the couch.

7.  Favourite makeup look? Unfortunately i don't wear makeup.


8.  What are you looking forward to most in Autumn? Well its my birthday soon so I'm looking forward to that. And anything else ill just wait for as i have no plans.



Hope you like this post =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment