11/09/2014

My 24th Birthday =]

Hello Everyone =]

It was my birthday yesterday and I turned 24! I feel so old now but I'm still a big kid at heart and that will never change =]

The afternoon was better than the day as I were alone til about 6pm as everyone was at work, so I chilled in front of the TV watching lost.

My sister did wake me up early so I could open my presents before she went off to work.

This is what I got off my sister:

 My sister and her friend made me a bear from the build a bear shop =]  Her name is Billie

 Frozen DVD, Owl Socks and Loom Bands =]

Butterfly Earrings 

This is what my mum got me:

 Lemon and Vanilla Mini Cakes =]

 Main Birthday Cake =]

 Cant wait to start this =]



My New Watch =]

And these are the other presents =]

 My sisters friend got me this =]

 My auntie got me this butterfly =]

And my dad got me trainers =]

Plus I also got some money =]

In the afternoon, me and my mum picked up my sister, her friend and an old school friend and we all went to McDonald's to celebrate my birthday, I love it =] Best birthday ever! I had my usual - quarter pounder cheese burger meal with a hot chocolate.

Afterwards, we took a trip to pets at home and I fell in love with the chinchillas, they are so cute =]

Sheldon also celebrated my birthday with me by posing for a picture =]


I enjoyed my birthday this year and I cant wait to go shopping soon =]

And finally because of my new phone, I now have instagram click here to follow me =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment