08/09/2014

BeautyUK Review =]

Hello Everyone =]

Today, I'm going to do my first ever review and to be honest I'm a bit nervous =]

The lovely people at BeautyUK have sent me some products to review, I'm so excited!

Here's what I received:


So lets get on with it =]

First up is this gorgeous deep blue called the great blue beyond. This is such a lovely colour, just two coats will provide you with the colour you want. It glides onto yours nails and the brush is just the right size for good application. I'm wearing two coats with no top coat =]



The next polish is a lovely candy pink called pink lemonade. I love soft colours as you can wear them all year round. Unfortunately with two coats, it is still streaky so three coats is best, yet again I'm not wearing a top coat =]



And the last polish is a lovely lilac colour called under the heather. As with the pink polish this one also needs three coats to achieve the intensity you want. Three coats and no top coat =]




And lastly I'll talk about the nail and cuticle oil. Honestly I don't use products like this enough and i should. You have so many benefits with this product and plus is smells like lemons =]



I love the polishes, they are so creamy and smooth to apply and I'm happy with the finished results. They only take about 2mins to dry and there isn't really a smell to them which is a bonus. I've always been a fan of BeautyUK and I love them even more now =]

You can find these products on http://www.beautyukcosmetics.com/

Prices:

Great Blue Beyond £2.99
Pink Lemonade £2.99
Under The Heather £2.99
Nail and Cuticle Oil £3.99

Hope you like this review =]

I hope to do more in the future.

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment