Monday 20 October 2014

At Your Fingertips Halloween Template And Water Decal Review =]

Hello Everyone =]

Today, I will be doing a review on Halloween templates and water decals from At Your Fingertips.
This is what the products look like:


The polishes I will be using Missguided Misfit and Avon Platinum Petal. I've never used the template before but there's a first for everything.
I did find a problem with the decals from removing them off the card, made them fold onto themselves but i managed to use my tweezers to get them back to normal.



I love these nails, the spider is amazing =]

If you would like to purchase these yourself, please go on to their website http://www.atyourfingertips.org.uk/

I hope you liked my review and fingers crossed more shall come in the future =]

Will write soon, Emyii xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment