30/11/2015

November Favourites =]

Hello Everyone =]

I've realised that I've been lacking this month with posts. I doubt ill be doing blogmas, there's just so much going on so I might be late into Christmas this year. I've already bought most of my Christmas presents and now I just need decorations for my room.


Watching - Netflix

Person Of Interest

Story - An ex-assassin and a wealthy programmer save lives via a surveillance AI that sends them the identities of civilians involved in impending crimes. However, the details of the crimes--including the civilians' roles--are left a mystery.

I really loved this, and I cant wait for the next season on TV. I love John, he's such a funny character and defiantly worth a watch.

Jessica Jones

Story - A former super-hero decides to reboot her life by becoming a private investigator.

I'm currently up to episode 4 of this and it still hasn't gripped me but ill continue to watch it as it is Marvel. 

TV

Secrets and Lies

Omg the first season was amazing, I was so shocked to find out who the real killer was and I am so excited for the second season to come. If you haven't seen this then you are missing out =]

Supergirl

Story - The adventures of Superman's cousin in her own superhero career.

I have seen every Superman film and I even watched the TV program years a go so I was super excited to hear about this and I love it. 

I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here

This is a must to watch every year =] Would love to know who you like? I'm rooting for Vicky to win.

Music

Ariana Grande - Focus

Extras

Food - Chocolate Shreddies
Kinda been obsessed with these, cant wait to get more =]

2016 Planner

I got my planner off Etsy from Kings On Toast, cant wait to use it, its amazing inside =]

Anyone super excited for Christmas?

I cant wait to wrap my presents and I'm currently making Christmas Cards =]

What has been your favourite this month?

Only 24 days left!

Love, Emma xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment