13/03/2016

The Happiness Tag

Hello Everyone =]

Saw this tag on Cakecrumbs and Pages, and as I currently have bloggers block, I may as well do this.


Songs: Anything by Sia, love her new album and her voice is epic. 

Books: I love the Starcrossed trilogy by Josephine Angelini, she's a great writer. 

Films: Disney, vampires, zombies, sci fi & fantasy, action, anything really. 

Foods: I love food so much, pizza, pasta, Indian takeaway, burger and chips, mini eggs.

Words: I'm currently saying WTF: What the fudge! Haha =]

Scents: Fruity scents, especially lemon. 

Random Things: New style boutique 2: Fashion forward on 3DS, I've played it everyday since I got it for Christmas last year, so addictive. My cats make me happy too, with their individual traits. 

I tag everyone.

What makes you happy?

Love, Emma xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment