Saturday 30 June 2018

June Favourite's

Hello Everyone 😊
As a British citizen, I'm going to complain about the weather, I hate the heat, especially when there's no cool breeze, I'm waiting it out so I can finally leave the house without melting. Wishing for Autumn to come round quicker.

TV

Law and Order SVU 10/10

Macgyver 10/10

Hawaii Five-O 10/10

Supergirl 10/10

Netflix

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 8/10
I watched this out of pure boredom and actually liked it.

TMNT 2 8/10
Liked the first one so much, ended up watching this one the day after.

H2O Just Add Water 10/10
Re-watched this for the 100 time and still love it. 

Marlon 9/10
I binged watched all 10 episodes in 2 days, so funny.

Anime Crave App

Chobits 10/10
Loved re-watching this. Shame it only had 1 season.

Peach Girl 8/10
I also re-watched this too.

Music

Billie Eilish & Khailed - Lovely 

Halsey - Strangers


30 Seconds To Mars - Rescue Me


Date's to remember in July:

1st July - Night & Day - Channel 4
4th July - This is us - More4
16th July - Ransom - Universal
17th July - Harrow - Alibi
23rd July - Stitchers - Syfy
27th July - Orange is the new black - Netflix

What has been your favourites this month?

Til next time, 

Love, Emma xxx



*All images taken off yahoo and videos taken off youtube.

1 comment:

  1. I actually haven’t seen any of these you’ve mentioned. I’m so looking forward to Orange is the New Black one july though!

    Jenny
    http://www.jennyinneverland.com

    ReplyDelete