01/06/2018

May Favourite's

Hello Everyone 😊
If you live in the UK, then you know this month the weather has been quite humid. From sweltering sun to thunderstorms. I don't like it unless there's a cold breeze. I've got a slight tan line on my wrist where my fit watch has been but that's it. I also want to update you all on my weight loss journey, since I started in March, I have lost 1 stone. But i'm hoping to make another post for you soon. 

TV

Criminal Minds 10/10
Best crime drama ever, you are missing out if you don't watch it.

The Big Bang Theory 10/10
Sheldon and Amy's wedding was so cute.

World's Most Extraordinary Home's 8/10

Grey's Anatomy 10/10
Cutest ending to a season for once. 

Netflix

13 Reason's Why S2 8/10
So many emotions watching this.

Riverdale 9/10

Salem 10/10
I've had this in my watch list for ages now and I finally watched it and OMG, this was amazing! 

Izombie 9/10

Once Upon A Time 9/10
Sad that its all over but I'm glad it ended on a happy ending. 

NowTV

Fantastic Beasts and Where To Find Them 10/10
Why I waited so long to watch this, I have no idea. It was amazing!

Music

The Weeknd - Try Me

Drake - Nice For What

Rita Ora - Girls

Celine Dion - Ashes


Date's to remember in June: 

4th June - Love Island - ITV2
5th June - Ackley Bridge - E4
7th June - Quantico - Alibi 
11th June - Kevin Can Wait - E4
14th June - Marlon - Netflix 
14th June - The Magicians - 5star
22nd June - Luke Cage - Netflix

What have been your favourites this month?

Til next time.

Love, Emma xxx







*All images taken from yahoo and videos shared from youtube.

1 comment:

  1. I’m interested in watching Salam. It’s on my Netflix list. I’m halfway through 13 Reasons Why series 2, really enjoying it so far!

    Jenny
    http://www.jennyinneverland.com

    ReplyDelete