20/07/2015

The Love/Hate Tag =]

Hello Everyone =]


I was nominated by the lovely Pinkie Prim to do the love/hate tag =]

So, basically I just tell you 10 things I love and 10 things I hate, so hear it goes.

10 Things I Love

1. Cats
2. Anime
3. Food
4. Pinterest
5. Twitter
6. Nail Polish
7. Blogging
8. Colouring Books
9. Mermaids
10. Nature

10 Things I Hate

1. Metal Spoons
2. Ignorance
3. Beans
4. Having Hot Feet
5. Walking On Ice
6. Large Groups
7. Spiders
8. Bullying
9. Worms
10. Periods

I Nominate

Cardiff in a tea cup
So Inspo
K Nel
Jessie Emma
VictoriaJanex
Hollie Garner
Just-Charlotte
Victorias-Vintage
Hollie in Wanderlust
Brianneetc

Don't worry if I didn't nominated you, I would love to see everyone's answers =]

Hope you like this post.

Will write soon, Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment