31/07/2015

July Favourites =]

Hello Everyone =]

Time for my monthly favourite's.


Watching

2015 Winner - Kimberly Wyatt 

Celebrity masterchef was amazing this year and I am happy with the winner. This month has got me so stressed over watching it but I love how gripping it is.


-Netflix


Story -
  1. What appears to be a comet slows, hovers and stops, then bursts forth to reveal 4,400 people who were presumed dead or missing over the past 50 years. They look exactly the same as the moment they disappeared, but some of the returnees now have special powers. After one of the 4,400 commits a murder, a special division of the Homeland Security Department is formed to monitor them.
For me, I thought this was a good program but like all good shows, it was cancelled so it ended on a cliff hanger and the story didn't finish so that miffed me off a bit. But it's worth a watch. 

-Youtube

I've been watching a lot of Noodlerella, she's so cute, she does anime related videos including impressions, singing and cute hauls. 

-Fjarlflickans

Even though I've been following this woman for a while, this month has been more about seeing her pictures and videos about her new kittens. If your like me and need everyday happiness then she is for you! You can find her on:


Listening

Even though this video and song has only come out recently, I have been listening to it every day =] Plus who doesn't love Demi Lovato! She's amazing!

Cool For The Summer

Playing

The Sim's 3 =] 

I'm back to playing the sims, I think its been about 7 months since I was last on it but I love playing it when i want too. I wish I had 4 but at the time being, 3 is enough for me and I managed to make a very attractive sim haha =] 



As usual, my two favourite of the month have to be Twitter and Pinterest so if you want you can follow me =] I post a lot!

Hope you like this post =]

What has been your favourite for the month?

Will write soon, Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment