04/07/2015

The Summer Tag =]

Hello Everyone =]

Sheldon has been enjoying the sun =]

I saw this tag on Fleur Danielle and as its summer, I may as well to a tag!

Questions:
  1. What's your favourite thing about summer? Ice cold drinks.
  2. Do you have a favourite summer drink? Cold glass of coca cola.
  3. Is there a special place you like to visit each summer? Not a special place but i like to go the zoo every year.
  4. What's your favourite make up look for summer? I don't wear make up.
  5. Dresses or skirts? Dresses, especially floral.
  6. Festivals or vacations? Never been to a festival so vacations.
  7. What's your signature summer hairstyle? Ponytail, i prefer my hair up when its hot.
  8. What's your signature summer scent? Something flowery and fresh.
  9. Pool or Beach? Beach, even though i don't like sand, i do the sea.
  10. BBQ or Seafood? I love both but it would have to be BBQ, I love a good burger =]
  11. Do you tan or burn? I'm quite safe with SPF so I tan.
  12. Favourite summer song? At the moment it will have to be this one, i just keep singing it haha 

Hope you like this tag =] I've got loads more lined up this month. 

Would love to see your answers, so I tag everyone. 

Will write soon, Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment